Rialto Cinema is open at Alert Level 2! They would love to welcome you back when you’re ready to join them for a high-quality, safe movie-watching experience.
They have strengthened their operations to ensure you have a safe movie-watching experience. Changes include:
- Enhanced theatre and facility cleaning - Staff will regularly clean all surfaces in the cinema including the seats, tables, POS, bathrooms and handrail with hospital-grade sanitiser between each session.
- Physical distancing - All seating in the cinemas will ensure that there a minimum of 1 metre apart from other cinema patrons. You’ll notice when booking that 50% of the seats have been blocked out, but you will still be able to sit next to your friend. Additionally they have marked out 2 metre blocks for queues in the foyer. Staff will be keeping a physical distance from each other during shifts as well.
- Free hand sanitizer - Hand sanitiser will be available in the foyer for all cinema patrons to use, free of charge.
- Staff hygiene measures - Staff will be sanitising their hands regularly and wearing fresh gloves while serving food and beverages.
- Customer register - The customer register will be on covidregister.nz through a QR code or on a sheet at the counter. This is to ensure any potential community outbreak can be tracked and retraced easily.
Rialto Cinema wants to assure you that your safety is their main priority, and will continually monitor and review the situation as needed. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact them directly by clicking here.
Information provided was correct at time of loading - please check directly with the company for most up to date details