22nd October 2020
Who says vegans can only eat salad? At Miss Gee's, they are passionate about creating tasty menu items which include suitable options for #vegan friends! Their first event was booked out in just over 24 hours - so they are going to do it all again on Thursday, 22nd October!
Head Chef Lindis is a wizard when it comes to creating exciting vegan-friendly meal options so she has created a special menu as part of the Taste Tauranga festival.
They will also be showcasing the brand new, Stoneleigh Organic range of wines that are still yet to be released to the world. Top it all off with some #veganfriendly cocktails curated by Miss Gee's!
To check out the menu head over to their website:
YOUR MENU FOR THE NIGHT:
ENTREES - all $15 each
- Beer Battered 'Fish' Sliders with lemon and pickle slaw, aioli and cos
- Miss Gees Korean Fried Cauli with peanut and sesame crumb, coriander
- Roast Beetroot and Herb Falafel with salad and tzatziki dip (GF)
MAINS - all $28 each
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy tomato and basil sauce and charred spring veggies
- Chipotle Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with slaw, picco, aioli and guacamole
- Crispy Tofu Salad with bean sprouts, greens with orange, pomegranate and soy dressing (GF)
DESSERTS - all $14 each
- Whittakers Choc Chip Skillet Cookie with salted caramel sauce, #mountmade almond praline ice cream and toasted coconut
- Warmed Sticky Date Pudding with butterscotch sauce, and #mountmade chai-spiced banana and walnut ice cream
- Zesty Lemon Tart, waffle cone crust, raspberries, rose petals and vanilla ice cream
3/59 The Strand, Tauranga
Thursday 22 October
4pm - 9pm
Book your table at Miss Gee's today
Want to add an event? Simply fill in the event form and we will help promote your city centre event.