31st October 2021
23 September 2021
Watched all of the shows on telly already? Run out of movies with the right balance of drama AND action? Ready for a spontaneous night with your special someone without having to spend oodles of money? Here are 6 date night suggestions you can still enjoy from the comfort of your own home.
1. Couples pamper night. Having a good skin care routine, and enjoying a nice massage is not just for the ladies! Why not treat each other to a facial, foot rub and relaxing bubble bath! Breathe Salon and Spa have the perfect products for him and her. Plus try out the bath bombs at The Boho Store, they smell delicious and are all locally handmade.
2. Have a cook off! Check out the recipe from Norris and Bell and challenge each other to a cook off. Dad you're on the Beef Ragu recipe, and Mum, you're on GF Calamari and Sriracha Mayo recipe. Why not get the kids to judge! Get the recipes HERE.
3. Do a workout together – If you’ve already done the Les Mills classes On Demand, then why not Zoom in on The Pilate’s Loft online workout sessions! Contact Stephen to find out more email@example.com and follow them on Facebook.
4. Go for a run – you can even listen to the same playlist. How cute! You can try the wireless ear pods from Cabbages and Kings. Check them out HERE.
5. Surprise your other half with concert tickets. Check out Folk Sessions happening at Baycourt in February! TICKETS.
6. Order takeaways – there are so many restaurants to choose from in the city centre. If you feel like trying something new though, we recommend La Cantina with the perfect comfort food! See the MENU.
Date Night header image via Modern Wedding